Monday, February 9, 2009

Enjoy the beautiful morning

This morning I tried to do something new,I walked along the road to the next station to take a bus,it seems it is a stupid action,because I can by bus at my station,it is near my home.but I want to enjoy this beautiful morning.

When you see the crowed street,a lot of people in this city,it will make you crazy.but in the other hand,you still can find something good in the place you ingored.like this morning,I feel when the sun shed on my body,the beautiful blue sky,the funny children,you can still feel life is beautiful.

I think it a nice way to take several minutes have a walking on the morning,you can have a happy mood .you can feel no matter how difficult life is ,or how bad the thing is,life still has it's beautiful side,love life,enjoy life^^

No comments:

Post a Comment