Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life is the process of choice


It is really a long time since last time I logged in,I really appreciate for a friend's help,I can see my blog again.druing the period I can't open My blog I realized how important the blog means to me,I felt mad sometimes when I want to express something but I can't.Frtunately,I can log in now.




One year later,I am looking for a job again.I don't want to change a job so easily,but I don't have choice this time,they are going to cut the salary,I think it is unacceptable,the most important thing is after thinking,I don't know what is my future position if I keep staying at this company.I don't want after several years,I still the same like other colleauges,that is really sad.I need progress and I need challege,I think I will keep the same as the other colleauges,because they don't have any desire any more after they got married,what they want is keep in their positions,and get some salary every month,that is all for them.I dont want to follow them in this way,therefore,I need to choose my life,and I know life is the process of choice,even I like my colleauges very much,I like my company very much,but for a better life,for my future,I need to abandon this,as I know I can't have all the things in one time,choose to leave is sad,but I know it is right.god bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment